We have just completed the Beta testing for Razl V2 and are now set for full release. The release date is currently set for next Tuesday, 11/19. Look out for the upcoming release and don’t forget to join Mike Edwards on 11/20 as he presents Razl V2 to the Sitecore Users Virtual Group.
Here are the newest features that will be added in this new version:
- Fresh & Improved Interface
- Added toolbars and views increase visibility between databases and items
- Help Information
- Full Help section added simply by F5
- History Engine Support
- Engine will allow you to review what has happened in Sitecore and then quickly navigate to those items.
- Improved Moved Items Support
- Improved support for items that have been moved in Sitecore; making it clearer to see that items have been moved.
- Compare Filters
- Control how Razl compares fields by ignoring fields and specific languages.
- All operations are now logged and can be displayed in a console and written to disk.
- Improved Blob Management
- Razl will now compare blobs by hash. Large blobs are now chunked when being moved to avoid memory issues on the machine.
- HTTP s Support
- Razl will now connect Sitecore Instances running over HTTPs
- Connection Information
- Razl now shows a summary of the connections being used; such as the database, the URL, sites, Sitecore version and Razl Version.
- Processing Information
- Razl will now show you the percentage complete of any action
- Cancellation Action
- Razl will now allow you to cancel a process.
Check out some screen shots:
- Brand new interface!
- New History Engine